Dragonfly Micro Cams provide versatile protection for narrow cracks and pockets. The size 1 Dragonfly is the DMM smallest certified climbing cam. The six cams in the range cover placements from 7.8mm - 28.3mm.The same camming angle of 13.75°, as used with our Dragons, provides the optimum balance of holding power and range. You will appreciate the holding power of the lobes with their "raw alu" surface, particularly on smooth rock types such as slate and limestone. The narrow head width and compact trigger allow the cams to be placed deep in small pockets.
- 13.75° camming angle provides an optimum combination of holding power and range.
- "Raw alu" lobes gives greater surface texture interaction and makes the cam less likely to walk and perform better in flared cracks.
- Flexible stem cable minimizes walking.
- Thumb loop for easy handling.
- Narrow head width.
- Compact trigger bar allows deep placements.
- Extendable 11mm Dynatec (Dyneema) sling.
- Complement smaller Dragon Cams (sizes 4, 5, and 6 Dragonfly Cams overlap with size 00 - 1 Dragons).
- Certification: EN 12276:2013
|Description||Weight||Colour||Active Strength||Cam Range|
|Dragonfly 1||55g||Green||6 kN||7.8 - 11 mm|
|Dragonfly 2||56g||Red||6 kN||8.7 - 12.9 mm|
|Dragonfly 3||65g||Gold||8 KN||10.2 - 15.2 mm|
|Dragonfly 4||67g||Blue||8 kN||12.1 - 17.9 mm|
|Dragonfly 5||70g||Silver||9 kN||15.1 - 22.5 mm|
|Dragonfly 6||73g||Purple||9 kN||19 - 28.3 mm|