“SOARER”, lightweight and low impact force and thus especially suitable for mountaineering, traditional climbing and ice climbing which require the use of half ropes. The slightly thick sheath, with improved quality and prolonged service life, can endure great fall. The special double-braided center core provides extra protection from wear and tear during the climbing of particularly rough terrains, such as sandstones and granites, etc. Termo Shield Treatment produces extraordinarily soft ropes with first-class handling performance. The dry surface treatment renders it water-resistant and sand-resistant.
- Pro Shield: Extremely strong ropes.
- Dry Shield: Protects the ropes against ice, moisture and dust, improving their abrasion resistance.
- Thermo Shield Treatment: Smooth and perfect handling.
- Middle Marking: Indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate operation and enhance safety.
- Include a rope bag with an integrated rope tarp.
- Certifications：CE0123 EN892:2004 UIAA
- Length: 60m
- Rope Type: Half (1/2)
- Diameter: 8.5mm
- Sheath Proportion: 49%
- Dynamic Elongation: 29%
- Static Elongation: 9.5%
- Sheath Slippage: 0mm
- Number of Falls: 12
- Impact Force: 6.4kN
- Weight: 49g/m
- Made in Germany