DEMO: This product has been used for an outdoor photoshoot. It shows no visible signs of wear. No tag on it.
AETHER 30L is waterproof, very lightweight and durable. Made of ultralight yet high-strength Cuben fabric (Dyneema), the Aether is specially designed for extreme climbing such as ice climbing and alpine climbing. Dyneema fabric is 15 times stronger than steel, floats on water and is soft as silk. Compare to Nylon, Dyneema is waterproof, UV resistant, lighter and thinner while stronger. It's thin enough to let daylight or a flashlight from outside glow inside the pack which is very convenient when looking for small items in the dark bottom of most nylon packs.
● The lightest, strongest and durable waterproof CUBEN fiber (Dyneema) material is used in the AETHER, making it perfect for alpine climbing.
● Roll-top entrance to the main compartment for optimal waterproofness.
● Side vertical watertight zipper allows quick access to the main compartment.
● Lightweight belts foam prevents absorptions of water from the ice and snow.
● Ergonomic, ultralight and removable back rigid panel offers strong support.
● Multiple gear loops (daisy chain) and straps for ropes, crampons or other gear.
● Side compression straps.
● Unique quick-fasten system for technical ice tools.
● 2 small zippered compartments for accessories. One from the inside and the other from the outside with a watertight zipper behind the neck.
● Elastic back pocket for hydration sack
● Waist belt can be removed to meet different needs.
● Right and left gear loop on the waistbelt.
● Daylight glow through the pack which is convenient when looking for small items (glowing is more efficient on the white color).
Weight: full pack 990g / back panel 158g / belt 128g / strip down pack 704 g
Materials: Strong, lightweight and waterproof Cuben fabric (Dyneema)
Recommended Use: Ice Climbing, Alpine Climbing, Extreme Climbing