The Agility 9.1 is designed to be the only rope you'll ever need. Triple rated to serve duty in a single, double, or twin setup, available with or without dry treatment, and featuring Spider Wear for enhanced durability, this lightweight powerhouse goes anywhere and does everything from alpine to sport to trad. The Agility 9.1 includes the proprietary RED FLAG treatment marking the final 5M of each end a bright, contrasting red and providing a clear visual indicator of approaching rope ends. Easy to locate ends give climbers enhanced levels of safety during the riskiest parts of rappelling and lowering. This rope combines futuristic performance with revolutionary safety features to make our most advanced rope yet.
- Red Flag Treatment, marking the final 5M of the rope with a contrasting red to indicate approaching rope ends.
- Spider Wear construction for enhanced durability
- Agility 1x1 weave for better performance and handling
- Triple Rated for single, double, & twin use
- Duo Dry Treatment Specs
- Rope Type: Half, Twin, Single
- Falls: 8 (single), 30 (half), >50 (twin)
- Sheath: 37%
- Dynamic Elongation: 33% (single), 30% (half), 26% (twin)
- Static Elongation: 8.2% (half), 8.2% (single),4.8% (twin)
- Include a middle mark
- Weight: 56 g/m (3920g for 70m)