The lightest harness in the world!
The Alp Race is the new reference for ski mountaineering competitions. At 68 grams, it breaks all the records and the packability is even more impressive. Folded into its own special case, it packs down to the size of a wallet. The innovative construction uses super light and breathable nylon monofilament combined with exceptionally durable and abrasion-resistant high-strength polyethylene. An elastic cord on the waist belt is adjustable with a durable Hypalon® clip. The elastic rise adjustment cord for the leg loops is secured by a knot to prevent the leg loops from creeping down during dynamic movements. A single gear loop is removable using Hypalon® slots.
- Extremely compact, it folds down inside a special case to the size of a wallet
- Innovative construction uses nylon monofilament and high-strength UHMW polyethylene (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- Adjustable waist belt with elastic cord
- Elastic straps that connect the waist and legs are adjustable with elastic cord
- Hypalon® cord adjustments for exceptional durability
- High-strength UHMW polyethylene tie-in points
- Hypalon® slots for removable gear loop
- Super breathable
- Weight: 68g (2.4 oz)
- Certification: CE, EN 12277/C
|Size||Weight Size (M)|
|g||oz||B - Waist (cm)||B - Waist (in)||C - Legs (cm)||C - Legs (in)|