- Quantity: 28g (1 oz) per container
- 100% Organics
- 100% Made in Quebec
- See pictures for ingredients, origin and healing properties
WHY, WHEN AND HOW TO USE IT?
- Help to maintain skin hydration and elasticity. Promote healing.
- Cracked skin, dry skin, cuticles, callouses. Name it.
- Rub the surface with your finger or scratch a small piece with your nail to apply more.
- Rub onto your skin before going to bed, it is the best time to use it. Super soft hands when you wake up!
- Made for your hands, but works anywhere and everywhere: foot, legs, elbows…even on your dry lips or your dog’s paw!
- Always test the balm on a small surface the first time.
HOW DOES IT FEEL?
- A little greasy once applied, the balm will absorb fast.
- The texture can change (soften, harden), depending on temperature, This is completely normal!
- All-natural, no preservatives.
- It smells like a sweet and spicy forest!
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
- It depends on how frequently you use it. Every day, or once a week? It can last 3 months or a year…
- The 28g container (1 oz) can be kept for a year under optimal conditions.
- Re-use the container. Make your own DIY balm, or store some spices!