Engineered for climbing 6000m peaks or for belaying in a cold environment, C1 Down Jacket is made of high-density, rip-stop nylon and 850-fill water-repellent goose down, which delivers superior insulation while maintaining excellent waterproof and breathable performance.
- 850-fill water-repellent goose down
- Durable waterproof finish repels moisture
- Bright colour gives more chance to be seen in harsh weather
- Reinforced on shoulders, upper torso, upper back and arms
- Heat reflector at the back
- Insulated and adjustable hood with an elastic retainer at the front
- High collar for better insulation and comfort
- Water-repellent YKK zippers
- Double way main zipper
- Adjustable elastic cords at the bottom and mid-torso.
- Reflective logo on both sides for high visibility
- Reflective zipper and large grabbing loops
- 2 Thermal zippered hand pocket
- 2 chest pockets
- 3 inner elastic stuff pockets
- Inner zippered pocket
- Stuff sack included
Lining: 100% nylon
Insulation: 850-fill water-repellent goose down (content 90% down)
Down quantity: 274g (XS), 289g (S), 304g (M), 320g (L), 336g (XL), 351g (XXL)
* Sizing: these jackets run small. Compare to most North American brands, we recommend men's sizing up once. Notice you can make a purchase with PayPal and have the right to claim 12 worldwide free returns per year. You must activate the PayPal Free Return Shipping Service. See our Return Policy for more details.