As the first-ever comprehensive guidebook to Chattanooga Trad Climbing, Chattrad covers hundreds of never-before-published routes, from multiple never-before-published areas, using numerous advanced methods of multimedia storytelling – making Chattrad a guidebook like no other. Journey to this fantastic place with legendary character and guidebook author Rob Robinson.
- 548 Color pages covering Trad climbs to Sunset Park, Suck Creek Canyon, Tennessee Wall, Promised Land, and Big Soddy Gorge.
- Local-born content from local climbing pioneer and author, Rob Robinson – as well as many local artists, photographers, and climbers.
- Beautiful, accurate, and easy-to-use layout and guidebook design.
- Tons of never-before-published areas, routes, and recommendations.
- Precision-focused area logistics, 1st hand route descriptions, and consensus reviews.
- Published by Rockery Press in 2014
- Author: Rob Robinson
- Region: Chattanooga, Tennessee (USA)
- Edition: First (newest)
- Language: English
- Color: Yes
- Pages: 548
- Dimension: 6″ wide by 8.5″ tall
- ISBN: 9780615836232
- Weight: 1110g