Crest Creek Rock Climbs is a guidebook to around 250 free and 50 aid climbs at Crest Creek Crags, Strathcona Provincial Park, on Vancouver Island, BC.
This hotly anticipated guidebook to one of Vancouver Island's best crag climbing areas is informative, visually stunning, seasoned with sardonic humor and features side-bars, memoirs & artwork from key local contributors.
The Heathens and Wild Isle have collaborated to craft an entertaining guide that introduces us to the unique characters who have made Crest Creek a special place to climb and the routes that have drawn Island climbers and global visitors for some 30 years.
- Type of climbing: Rock climbing
- Published by The Heathens and Wild Isle Publications in 2017
- Author: Chris Barner and Ahren Rankin
- Region: Strathcona Provincial Park (British Columbia, Canada)
- Edition: First (newest)
- Language: English
- Color: Yes
- Pages: 171
- Dimension: 6″ wide by 9″ tall
- Weight: 355g
- ISBN: 9780993877261