IMP stands for Immaculate Marginal Protection - a neat little acronym, but one which fits perfectly.
IMP's let you take advantage of the smallest and most marginal placements. Nut heads are made of brass, allowing them to bite into small placements but making them strong enough to resist pulling through. These are soldered directly on to wires, allowing a thicker wire to be used and increasing the strength of the IMP. The swage on the wire is color-coded for quick size selection and allows one side of the wire to slide, letting the IMP self equalize when loaded and increasing placement security. Obviously these are quite a specialist nut, but anybody pushing into the extreme grades should consider them as an essential addition to their rack.
- Micro protection for small cracks
- Brass micro nuts on wire
- Wires soldered directly onto heads for strength
- Aluminum swage aids even loading
- Machined from silicon bronze and silver soldered for strength
- Colour coded for easy size identification and match others DMM nuts
- Certification: EN 12270:2013 / CE 0120