The Ultra O is a very practical biner that works exceptionally well in pulley systems. It also has hot forged, I Beam panels to maximize the strength and weight balance of the biner.
Despite these practical advantages, most climbers will see it as the perfect racking biner. It can hold a large number of wires without the awkward bunching that tends to happen with a conventional asymmetric biner. The oval shape also means that the wires will slide around easily without snagging.
- Clean nose oval straight gate biner
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Very generous 9.75mm rope radius
- Works well in pulley systems
- Excellent aid climbing biner
- Weight: 67g
- Strength: 25kN (Major Axis), 7kN (Open Gate), 12kN (Minor Axis)
- Gate opening: 22mm