- 3D anatomical vest design centers the weight of the pack higher on the torso to balance the weight distribution throughout the body, helping to minimize pressure on the hips and lower legs and maintain dynamic balance during running or other activities.
- Innovative ADF (All-round Dial Fit) system with precision adjustability in all dimensions. The system features guide rails with a high strength nylon rope that can withstand a force of up to 75kg, providing a comfortable and adaptive fit for different body shapes and sizes.
- FIX system with dual-level compression straps secures the hydration flask in place, preventing it from shaking or bouncing when the liquid level is low.
- 12 separate compartments offer detailed and efficient storage solutions, providing easy access to the items during a race or sports activity. The back compartment has a layered and elastic mesh structure that holds items securely and prevents them from moving around. The bag also features a dedicated compartment for holding a 1.5L hydration bladder.
- Two options for attaching trekking poles offer simple and fast attachment for added convenience.
- The use of polygiene-treated mesh enhances the durability and hygiene of the backpack.
- 90% high-visibility material delivers excellent ventilation and moisture management during high-intensity activities, improving the backpack's breathability and comfort.
- Fabric: 87% nylon, 13% spandex
- Lining: Polyester
- Dimension 37 x 36cm (size M)
- Weight: ~160g (size M)
- Capacity: 5L
- Recommended Use: trail running, marathon, and lightweight hiking.