G22 PLUS is characterized by two front points in forged steel with T-structure that make it a crampon that can be used in conditions of steep ice and technical mixed routes and difficult north faces. Chosen by top climbers, it has 12 points and is used by those who prefer the stability of the two points compared to the use of the single point.
You can replace the front points in case of high wear. The plasticity of the forged steel ensures a tight grip on the rock and a "soft" penetration on the ice. The position of each point is designed to provide greater stability in all climbing positions and on all forms of ice.
Equipped with the famous Grivel proactive Antibott system both on the front and on the back.
- CrampOMatic EVO binding system allow an optimal fit.
- Material: Steel, forged steel, plastic
- 12-point design with 2 vertical front points that are replaceable when they wear down
- Central points add stability while descending or on approach slabs
- Mono-rail center bar distributes weight over the points efficiently and ergonomically
- Includes front and rear anti-snow plates
- Semi-rigid design
- Weight: 926g
- Sizes: 38-48
- Certification: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
- Ideal for technical mountaineering and ice climbing
- Made in Italy