Technical axes for ice climbing, mixed climbing, and dry tooling. Very light, with G-bone carbon-composite shaft and full carbon handle, extremely well balanced, the Dark Machine is designed mainly for dry tooling, hard steep ice and competition.
Very light at only 524 grams with the Total Dry Vario Pick, the geometry offers a higher center of gravity (more towards the head), which allows a much better swing.
The head is compatible with VARIO Blade System, an innovative light and modular system for interchangeable blades and accessories: naked, mini-hammer, hammer and adze on all blade options.
- Including Total Dry Vario Pick
- Recommended blades: Ice Vario, Total Ice Vario, Total Dry Vario.
- With the 125g Total Dry Vario Pick: 524g
- With the 96g Total Ice Pick (not included): 495g
- Size: 49 cm
- Certification: CE EN 13089, type 2 (T-rated), UIAA 152
- Made in Italy