The ultra-light ice and mixed crampon that pushed the limit of the difficulties upwards.
G20 is revolutionary, ultra-light, designed for climbing, it has high performances on both ice and rock, ideal for cracks and even the smallest holds. It has a central point (replaceable in case of wear) in forged steel, which significantly improves the penetration and the strength of the front teeth. The position of each point is designed to provide greater stability in all climbing positions and on all forms of ice. It has only one Antibott system in the back to reduce weight to a minimum. The bar characterizes the product by providing at the same time rigidity and simplified adjustment system for all sizes, it also has two reinforced central points that help on icy structures or as retention points.
- CrampOMatic EVO binding system allow an optimal fit.
- Material: Steel, forged steel, plastic
- Asymmetric vertical mono front point is replaceable when it wears down
- Central points add stability while descending or on approach slabs
- Mono-rail centre bar distributes weight over the points efficiently and ergonomically
- Includes rear anti-balling plate
- Semi-rigid design
- Weight 844g
- Sizes: 37-48
- Certification: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
- Ideal for ice climbing, mixed and drytooling
- Made in Italy