Compatible with Camp / Cassin ''X-Dream'' and ''All Mountain''
- Made from: 300M alloy steel (4340M). It's a low alloy, vacuum melted, steel of very high strength. It is a modified AISI 4340 steel with silicon, vanadium and slightly greater carbon and molybdenum. 300M has a very good combination of strength (280 to 305 ksi), toughness, fatigue strength and good ductility.
- Precision: Waterjet cut
- Heat Treatment: Heat-treated to 1600 F?
- Tuned and sharpened for ice with the geometry to support technical mixed climbing. Your go to pick for steep rock and ice.
- Updated to be compatible with both Petzl and Cassin pick weights
- Not compatible with modular hammer
- Modified radius between teeth for improved strength 2022/23 season
- Mounting nuts and bolts included
- Tapered to 3mm
- Weight: 120g
Tuned and sharpened for ice with the geometry to support technical mixed climbing, your go-to pick for steep rock and ice. Compatible with Petzl Masselottes (pick/head weight).