Tired of getting lost at Joshua Tree or going to the same roadside crags as everyone else? Now easily find your way to over 640 JTree crags! Use the crag summaries to quickly find the best wall for you. The maps also show you which side of the formation the climbs are located, how far up the formation, and even the difficulty of the approach. This is a must-have complement to any of the JTree guidebooks or Mountain Project.
- 74 loose pages (37-, 8.5" x 11" sheets) - grab the page or two you need and go!
- Approaches to over 640+ crags/walls!
- Crag summaries with an additional grade division of 5.7 and under! (summary includes # of climbs, distribution of type of climb, distribution of grade, number of multi-pitch climbs)
- Lot's of orientation photos from the angle you will see from the trail!
- Alphabetized crag finder (using the names from multiple Vogel guidebooks, Miramontes, and Mountain Project)
- Approaches and walk-offs
- Trail difficulty ratings (easy, moderate, strenuous, ass kicker, )
- Points of exposure (broken bones, major damage, rest in peace - RIP)
- Weight 242 grams
- Made in
- For more details visit climbonmaps.com