Created for alpine climbing, the 3-in-1 glove is built warm, dry and tough. It combines the proven waterproof breathable protection of GORE-TEX® product technology with the efficient thermal performance of Primaloft® insulation. The Kevlar outer shell delivers exceptional abrasion-resistance. And the goatskin leather reinforces the palm and fingers and helps provide a secure grip.
● Insert Goretex membrane provides waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
● Primaloft® insulation traps heat and keeps moisture away
● Non-slip silicone printing on fingers provides excellent grip
● Kevlar outer shell combined with goatskin palm boosts abrasion-resistance and skid-resistance
● Wrist leashes help prevent loss
● Glove clips for easy packing
● Unique thumb design make cleaning snow goggles a cinch
● Removable thermally insulated Polartec fleece liner glove with Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb, first and second finger
Back：100% polyester fiber
Palm: 56% nylon, 24% Kevlar, 20% polyurethane
Palm reinforcement: 100% goatskin
Lining: 100% polyester fiber
Liner glove: Polartec 53% polyester fiber, 38% nylon, 9% spandex
Filling insulation: Primaloft
* Sizing: these gloves run small. Compare to most North American brands, we recommend to size up once except women.
* Palm Circumference: With your hand open, measure around the circumference of your hand, at the base of your knuckles.
* Hand Length: With your hand open, measure from the tip of your middle finger, down to the crease at the base of your palm.