• All the four sides of each nut have different curved surfaces and slopes so that it can be applied flexibly to the cracks of different width. One side is curvy and other is offset.
• The surface horizontal slot design bring the connection of the nut and the crack closer
• The rounded corner makes it easy to get in and out
• The pliable and tough steel wire rope lessens the shake of the nut caused by the rope trembling
• Each of the ten sizes has its own color for easy identification and selection
• Its applicable to cracks 8 to 35mm in width
Recommended Use: Provides protection in climbing, caving, rescue and work at heights
Certification: CE0194 EN12270