The jacket is built with 20D fabric which is soft, cozy and water-repellent and heat-trapping thermal PrimaLoft® BLACK Insulation Hi-Loft Ultra, which it's light and warm even in wet condition.
PrimaLoft® Black Insulation features a unique blend of water-resistant PrimaLoft® fibres that deliver insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility. The Black is manufactured with small, silky tufts of fibre plumes that collectively form loose-fill insulation, replicating the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. Its construction allows for it to be blown through traditional down-blowing manufacturing equipment, simplifying the manufacturing process for brands enabling product designers the freedom to create innovative garments combining the look and feel of down with the water-resistant performance of a synthetic.
• Windproof FILTERTEC WINDSHELL panels at shoulders and underarms provide flexibility, durability and breathability
• Center-front zipper with storm flap keep heat inside
• Zippered hand pockets
• Stand collar provides warmth around the neck
• Stretch fabric at cuffs
• Internal mesh storage pocket
• Adjustable cinch-cord hem
Body: 100% nylon
Shoulder & underarms: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
Windproof Warm Hooded Jacket
To see the Grey jacket please look at the Thermal Hooded Jacket in grey which is very similar.
* Sizing: these jackets run very small because of the lack of stretch in the back of the shoulder. Compare to most North American brands, we recommend to size up thrice (3). If you are a typical medium-size, take an XXL. Notice that if you made a purchase with PayPal you have the right to claim 12 worldwide free returns per year. You must activate the PayPal Free Return Shipping Service. See our Return Policy for more detail or if you are not a PayPal user.