The Mont Down Suit is designed to protect you against the harshest weather on the world's highest peaks. Constructed from GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell and 900-fill waterproof goose down, it is highly windproof, breathable and water-repellent, ideally suited for climbing 8000m peaks and exploring the polar regions.
- Helmet compatible hood with one-hand adjustable drawcord
- Oxygen mask compatible collar
- Fully taped seams for waterproof, windproof and breathable performance
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Double chest pockets with waterproof zipper
- Extra long waterproof center front zipper
- Reinforced shoulders, elbows, knees, ankles, seat and hem
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Special treatment prevents down from shedding
- U-shaped rear-zip for easy on/off
- Waterproof long side zippers at legs
- Shell: GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell (100%nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 900-fill goose down
Sizing: these suits run small. Compare to the most North American brand, we recommend to size up once. Follow the size according to the next table.