Designed to cope with challenging environments like freezing, braving an arctic winter, or a relentless, week-long Himalayan / Alaskan storm, the Kailas X Serie Alpine Tent ensures your safety and comfort. The smaller profile design provides good stability under severe wind conditions, yet the inside is spacious.
• Highly rip-stop fabric
• 2 opposing doors allow easy entry and exit
• Closable ventilation window can be operated from inside
• Spacious front and rear vestibules provide enough space for gear storage and activities
• Snow flaps provide strength and withstand extreme weather
• Recommended Use: Extreme conditions, alpine, mountaineering, high altitude, polar region.
• Capacity: 2+ persons
• Fly: 75D polyester fabric, 2000mm PU coating
• Canopy: Breathable fabric + mesh
• Floor: 70D nylon, 10000mm PU coating
• Poles: 5 DAC aluminum alloy poles (diameter: 9.5mm)
• Stakes included
• Floor Space: 3.3 sqm, Vestibule: 1.65sqm
• Minimal Weight: 3.96kg