Compact and symmetrical trapezoidal carabiner is ideal for making connections with the harness. It can be used to connect the chest strap of the full-body harness to the attachment point of the waist belt. It helps lower the height of the chest ascender, improving efficiency greatly.
- Hot-forged 7075 aluminum alloy enhances strength
- Triple-lock gate (1-push, 2-twist and 3-open) with auto-lock function prevents unwanted gate opening
- Symmetric-shaped and compact, ideal connector for chest ascend
- Keylock “no-hook” nose allows easy clipping and unclipping a rope or hangers
- Dimension: 73 x 66mm
- Strength: 20kN
- Gate Opening: 13mm
- Weight: 70g
- Certifications: CE0194 EN362: 2004/B
Recommended Use: firefighter, rescue, working at height, paragliding, parachuting, climbing, arborist.