Northwestern Ontario hosts some of the oldest and hardest granite cliffs in North America, surrounded by beautiful clean lakes. Kenora Rock Climbs is the most complete guide to this pristine region stretching from the Whiteshell Provincial Park to just east of Kenora, Ontario. Most of the climbing is located less than three hours from Winnipeg and is frequented by climbers for day trips and weekend adventures.
This book covers over 450 routes and boulders in eight main popular areas: Lily Pond, Roadside, Gooseneck, Southcliff, Jones, Echo, Panorama and Whiskeyjacks. You'll find maps, approach beta, and cliff drawings to help you find climbs, as well as color pictures to get you psyched.
- Published by Mike Brown and Ryan Munro in 2019
- Print by Instant Publisher in USA or Gorham Printing in USA
- Author: Mike Brown & Ryan Munro
- Region: Kenora (Ontario, Canada)
- Edition: Second
- Language: English
- Color: Yes
- Pages: 201
- Dimension: 6″ wide by 9″ tall
- ISBN: 978-1-9995417-0-5
- Weight: 423g