*Sold as a pair
Lightweight bolt-on crampons for competition, ice, mixed or drytooling. Available with armour steel FR1(A) front point for ice, mixte and drytooling or FR2(A) front point for drytooling, plywood, competition and training on artificail wall.
2-in-1 reversible side crampons optimized for both ice and drytooling. Just align the front point with the longer secondary points for ice or with the shorter secondary points for drytooling.
- Compatible with Scarpa, Kayland, Lowa, La Sportina and Zamberlan fruit boots
- Holes type: Black Diamond and Grivel
- Bolt Kit: Screws not included but available in any hardware stores
- Material: Steel crampons; stainless steel front points; titanium spacers
- Weight (pair): 294g with FR1(A), 287g with FR2(A)
- Made in Russia