The Anchar 1 is a versatile tool for competition or outside drytooling where rocks typically damage a full-length carbon shaft.
Handles are made from carbon fibers and it's warmer for the hands. Upper shaft is made of titanium polished to a beautiful mirror finish. The cheeks pair grab the rock, stabilizing the tools when stein pulling.
- Ergonomic full carbon fiber handles
- Titanium upper shaft and head
- Removable armor steel cheeks
- Longer handles allow matching of both hands
- Designed for Sport and SuperSport competition
- Meets the requirements of the Ice Box UIAA
Come with a pair for cheeks with 6 screws and the PSV5(A) SuperSport Pick.
Weight: 653g including the PSV5(A) SuperSport Pick (98.5g) and the cheeks pair with 6 screws (47g).