The Integral is a versatile tool for competition or outside drytooling where rocks typically damage a full-length carbon shaft. Handles are made from carbon fibers which is lightweight and warmer for the hands. Upper shaft is made of titanium including a pair of cheeks that stabilize the tools when stein pulling.
These integrated cheeks are closer to each other compared to tools with bolt-in cheeks on the head. According to Krukonogi athletes, it allows decreasing the torsional load on the pick and the body of the tool.
- Full titanium upper shaft and head
- Anodized titanium bolts, as opposed to steel bolts, decrease the weight of the upper part of the tool
- Very thin circumference handle for better grip
- Longer handles allow matching of both hands
- Designed for Sport and SuperSport competition
- Meets the requirements of the Ice Box UIAA
Come with PAN7(A) SuperSport Pick.
Weight: 490g including the PAN7(A) SuperSport Pick (93g)