Condor is a big HMS carabiner that responds to the new trend of safety. The carabiner is equipped with an independent internal wire gate which prevents the carabiner from rotating and guards against unwanted release from a belay loop. The internal gate locks in the right direction and therefore it prevents upward release. This means that the belayer can focus his full attention on climber to watch his moves. Condor brings a new level of safety into belaying.
Ergonomic body of new generation is forged for comfortable and secure grip. "Rope Friendly" shape of the carabiner top is tuned for operating the rope reliably in order to avoid its excessive wear.
Condor HMS Screw is equipped with a classic screw lock with keylock gate.
- Internal wire gate prevents the carabiner from rotating in belay loop
- Screw lock gate with keylock nose
- "Rope friendly" shape to avoid excessive wear of rope
- Ergonomic body
- Screw gate
- Weight: 85g
- Strength: (major axis) 25kN, (minor axis) 7kN, (open gate) 6kN
- Gate opening: 22mm
- Dimension: 122mm x 74mm
- Standart: UIAA 121 EN 12275 EN 362