Lightweight tether for leashless climbing, attaches ice tools to the harness.
WARNING! Do not use as a fall absorber! Do not use as a belay stance lanyard!
- prevents the loss or fall of ice axes
- two mini screw lock carabiners can be attached to the tool’s spike or head
- V-shaped elastic webbing is short enough for tangle-free handling and may be stretched for maximum reach
- length of the lanyards can be extended from 80 up to 135 cm (incl. carabiners) and so allows free movements
- suitable for ice climbing, mix climbing and steep couloirs
||90 g (3.3 oz)
||35% PAD, 5% elastic fiber, 60% light alloy
||80 - 135 cm (incl. carabiners)
|Gate opening (d)