- even being the most robust harness in our line, it is still very lightweight
- waist belt with more coverage than most harnesses and rugged exterior fabrics designed to withstand serious abrasion
- ergonomically shaped padding provides maximum support and comfort for long days on the wall
- two buckles on the waist belt: Rock&Lock buckle provides fast and smooth adjustment while the threading buckle allows the harness to be perfectly centered
- adjustable leg loops with Rock&Lock buckle enable to put on the harness when wearing skis or crampons
- tie-in points which have the most abrasive wear are reinforced by PAD webbing
- 7 braided gear loops with a load capacity 5 kg
- rear haul loop with a load capacity 50 kg
- 2 color distinctive belay loops for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- 2 slots for additional carabiner PORTER (ice screw clip)
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a higher safety in case of wrong tie-in
- easily detachable rear elastic straps
- Weight: 560g [size S/M/L] (± 15g) 19.75 oz (± 0.5 oz)
- Certification: EN 12277 CE 1019
|A (cm)||67 - 95||90 - 120|
|A (in)||26 - 37||35 - 47|
|B (cm)||48 - 66||56 - 72|
|B (in)||19 - 26||21 - 28|
Patented smart buckle system by SINGING ROCK
- Make the loop and put it through the buckle frame.
- Hook the loop on cross bar.
It is easy as that.
- Easy to lock and open: Only small effort of your fingers is needed to lock and open.
- Fast lace-through: Make the loop, put it through the buckle frame, hook the loop on cross bar and tighten. It is easy as that.
- Smart function: Rock&Lock allows you to put on your harness very quickly, while wearing ski, plastic boots, crampons or snowshoes. Rock&Lock allows you to do just that.
- Double safety: Webbing cannot slip through Rock&Lock due to safety loop at the end. Spontaneous opening of Rock&Lock is virtually impossible.
- Extra strong: Rock&Lock breaking strength complies with EN12277 requirements.
- Excellent function in all-season conditions: Function guaranteed even when webbing is wet or frozen.