Stainless steel pulley with steel side plates mounted on ball bearings is designed for lifting and lowering loads. Can be used in alpinism, industrial application, construction and repair work, where the weight of the product does not play a significant role. The stainless steel block roller (sheave) features high durability and high wear resistance.
It can be used with rope and steel cable up to 12mm in diameter. Increased service life due to the use of stainless steel.
The steel ball bearings provide smooth and uniform sliding of the roller, increasing the efficiency up to 90%.
- Max rope or steel cable diameter: 12 mm
- Weight: 157g
- Working load: 2.5 kN х 2 = 5 kN
- Max load: 11 kN x 2 = 22 kN
- Steel ball bearings
- Material: Steel (side walls), stainless steel (sheave)
- Certification: GOST-R, CE1019, EN 12278:2007, UIAA