Tsunami hooded down jacket is made of ultralightweight rip-stop material designed specifically for climbing apparel. The upper layer is durable and breathable with DWR finishing. It is filled with quality certified down 90/10 650 cuin. It has athletic fit with extended length and longer sleeves with thumb holes. Two-way zipper makes it very convenient for belaying and jacket can be packed inside its pocket. Furthemore it has an inside pockets for climbing shoes when needed to keep them warm.
• Ultra-light Rip-Stop material designed especially for climbing apparel filled with down
• High-density weave guarantees both durability and breathability
• High-loft down 90/10 650 cuin of certified origin
• DWR technology (Durable Water Repellent) prevents moisture from reaching the down
• Ergonomic cut is perfectly suitable for climbers - extended body and longer sleeves with holes for thumbs
• Practical two-way zipper YKK
• Compress bag in the inside pocket