Semi-auto version of the XLC Nanotech. Features the same lightweight materials and construction as the hyperlight XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration on hard ice and snow. The semi-automatic binding is designed for a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the automatic bindings.
Sandvik Nanoflex® is an innovative patented steel alloy that is 70% stronger and 20% harder than normal steel which allows for a significant reduction in the amount of metal used, thereby decreasing weight while maintaining strength.
- The most sophisticated mountaineering crampons in the world
- Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- Frame material: 7075 Aluminium / Nanoflex
- Antibott included
- Euro size 36 to 48 (USA: ~3 to 15)
- Weight: 650g (571g without antibott)